COOKIE FILES PROCESSING POLICY
- What are cookies and what are they used for?
- How can I reject cookies?
- What cookies do we use?
- Third parties
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Individual cookies have different „expiration“ times – different storage times on your device. Some cookies will be deleted from your device after you close the browser window (session cookie) others remain on your device even after you have finished browsing our website (permanent cookie).
HOW CAN I REJECT COOKIES?
All commonly used browsers allow you to manage the cookies within your settings. Most of them are set up to automatically accept the cookies by default, you can change these settings in your browser to block the cookies. To limit the cookies, you can use third-party solutions for example on the optout.aboutads.info page.
Please note that if you disable the storage of all cookies, some features of this website may be unavailable to you. You can find more information about cookies and their management at www.aboutcookies.org.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Functional and technical cookies – these cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, for example by providing a sign-in to a user account feature, and prepopulating the forms. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly, their use is necessary and therefore we do not ask you to consent to their storage and access to them.
- Analytical Cookies – these cookies are used to capture the traffic data for our website and web presentations. We store these cookies based on your consent.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to display advertisements based on your interests and your internet browsing. We store these cookies based on your consent.
We use Google tools on our website, such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Console (you can find more information on privacy data protection here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en). Based on that the Google company has the access to cookies stored on your device and to the information that is tied to those cookies, such as the websites you visit.
ABOUT US AND CONTACT
We are the processor for processing your personal data:
Solitea WBI, s.r.o. with registered office at Pluhová 50/A, 831 03 Bratislava, Reg. No.: 35 685 018, Tax Reg. No.: SK2020339431, the company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insertion No. 10512/B